Homeowners must obtain prior written approval from The Architectural Review and Control Committee for any exterior alteration or addition to the property. This includes any changes to the exterior of the home, including paint colors (even if using the existing colors), light fixtures, front doors, plant installation or removal, and remodels or additions.
Architectural Design Guidelines are established in the CC&Rs to help ensure structures and properties complement the surrounding environment and preserve the unique beauty of our neighborhood.
Submitting for Review
- Please complete the necessary paperwork and submit to the HOA office.
- The Architectural Committee meets once per month. Please factor this into your planning.
- A Review Fee is required for all submittals and the fee schedule is included in the Guidelines.
- A Road Use Fee is collected to help offset costs incurred from excessive wear and tear on roads (heavy trucks).
- A Construction Deposit is also collected prior to commencement of work. Construction deposits may be refunded upon completion of work, upon confirmation that the project was completed per the approved plans.
- You may contact the Community Manager to confirm the appropriate forms and fees/deposits (if applicable) are provided.
The Committee does not require plans to be completed by a professional architect for every project; however, plans must include all applicable information and be easy to understand. Inaccurate or poor quality plans can result in multiple submittals, causing project delays and additional review fees, due to multiple reviews by the community’s consulting architect.
If you have questions, please contact the Community Manager to get more information about what is generally required for your type of project.